- Guides you through every stage, from deciding to take action to serving a claim and the trial itself
- Incorporates all the recent changes to the law as well as changes to be made in the near future
- Deals comprehensively with enforcing judgment – an often neglected subject
- Helpful sections on bankruptcy, winding up, receivership and administration and frequently asked questions, as well as valuable appendices concerning court fees
- Includes examples of important court forms
- Practical advice on how to deal with a host of common real-life problems.
- The decision to take legal action
- Preliminary planning
- The issue and service of a claim
- The defendant’s options on receipt of a claim
- After a defence has been entered
- Pre-trial and trial
- An introduction to enforcement
- The enforcement measures
- Bankruptcy, winding up, receivership and administration
- Progress of the Civil Justice Reforms
- Appendix 1 – Court Fees
- Appendix 2 – Important Court Forms
Roger is a Chartered Secretary and a Chartered Certified Accountant, and a very experienced finance director and company secretary. His career has included periods with the Ford Motor Company and ITC Entertainment Ltd, as well as 14 years as Financial Director and Company Secretary of a leading greetings card company.
Roger now presents seminars on company law, the duties of directors, the duties of company secretaries and on financial topics. He has written 16 books. His books for Thorogood include The Company Secretary’s Desktop Guide (now in its fifth edition), 501 Questions and Answers for Company Directors and Company Secretaries (now in its second edition) and The Complete Guide to Debt Recovery.
||ISBN-10: 1 85418227 7
ISBN-13: 978 185418227 2
|Add to basket